Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: May 16, 2022
Welcome to RocketFuel Education and RocketFuel Crypto. We hope you enjoy being part of our community. Before you begin (or if you have been a member for some time and just want to refresh), take a moment to review these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing our websites or subscribing to RocketFuel Education or RocketFuel Crypto, whether as a paying member or on as free trial basis, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms govern your use and access to the website and all our Services.
Before you read further, here are some important definitions:
· In these Terms and Conditions, we will refer to Rocketfuel Education and RocketFuel Crytpo as “Us” “We” or “Our” and we will refer to each user/subscriber as “You” or “Your”.
· The term “Services” includes any content or services made available on RocketFuelEducation.com, RocketFuelCrypto.com, and our Telegram account.
· The term “Content” means any information found on our websites, in our courses, on our blogs, podcasts, videos, or newsletters, or in any emails, texts, or chats.
LIMITATIONS ON USE
A. We require one registration per user. You may not share accounts. This means that only one individual may access RocketFuelEducation.com or RocketFuelCrypto.com at the same time using the same username or password, unless we agree otherwise.
B. The Services and Content available through the RocketFuel websites is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This means that you may not republish, post, transmit, or distribute our Services or Content in any electronic, oral, written or other media. By way of example, only, you may not republish our Content on videos, blogs, websites, chatrooms not associated with us, via snail mail, or in courses that you teach. It is unfair to our staff who develop and create the Services and Content and it is unfair to the other members who pay for our Services and Content if you distribute them to non-members.
C. You agree not to sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the content received through the RocketFuel websites, email, or Telegram channel to anyone, including your fellow employees, with the following exceptions:
(i) You may use our "Send to a Friend" service to e-mail selected articles from the RocketFuel menu to a few individuals, without charge. You are not permitted to use this service for the purpose of regularly providing other users with access to content from the RocketFuel websites, nor may you reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any material for any commercial purpose.
(ii) You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape or display headlines from our content for use on another web site or service. You agree not to post any content from the RocketFuel websites to newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent. To request consent for this and other matters, please email [email protected]
D. You agree not to use the RocketFuel websites, app, email, and Telegram channel for any unlawful or deceptive purpose.
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the RocketFuel website if, in our opinion, your use of the RocketFuel website may violate any laws, infringe upon another person's rights or violate the terms of this Agreement. Also, we may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, or is vulgar, unsuitable, deceptive, or otherwise offensive in our sole discretion.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree to abide by the following rules when visiting or using RocketFuel Education websites:
TRIAL TERMS, AUTOMATIC BILLING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Some Services may provide a free trial or introductory offer. There is a limit of one trial per person. You may not use alternate names and email addresses in order to obtain multiple free trials.
Upon signing up for a free trial, you will have access to the Services for the promotional trial period. If you cancel prior to the end of the promotional offer period, your credit card will not be charged. If you don't cancel your membership within the trial offer period, we will charge the credit card you provided during the sign-up process.
You may contact us at [email protected] to terminate your trial enrollment or your membership.
Your membership will automatically renew at the then-current rate, until you notify us of your decision to terminate your membership. You may select a monthly or annual recurring billing cycle. Accordingly, you agree that your membership fee or will be billed automatically at the beginning of each renewal period at the then-current rate (plus sales tax, if applicable) to the credit card you used in your most recent transaction with us.
We reserve the right to increase the membership fee upon reasonable notice to existing members.
Membership fees are fully-paid up on the first day of each billing cycle (monthly or annually, depending on the cycle you selected) and are nonrefundable.
TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You may not display or use, in any manner, our trademarks and other intellectual property, including the RocketFuel, RocketFuel Education, and RocketFuel Crypto trademarks.
DISCUSSION FORUMS, THIRD PARTY WEB SITES, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE
We provide a service called "RocketFuel Education Telegram", which is governed by additional terms that you are required to abide by at the time you register access.
Additionally, we may link to, or promote web sites or services from other companies on the RocketFuel websites or offer you the ability to download software from other companies.
We are not responsible for, and do not control, those websites, services and software. We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
We may discontinue, change the availability of, or otherwise modify RocketFuelEducation.com, RocketFuelCrypto.com, and our Telegram account, at any time within our sole discretion.
We may also modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by either posting a change notice or a new agreement on the website or by giving you notice by e-mail or postal service. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available service.
IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. Your continued participation in the online community following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site or by giving you other notice will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
NO PERSONALIZED ADVICE
While we want to help you understand cryptocurrency and investments in cryptocurrency, we are not professional investment advisors. We do not – and are not licensed to - provide personalized investment advice. Any recommendations we, our affiliates, or our members make are purely speculative and we do not guarantee the outcome of any recommendations, no matter by whom made.
If you would like personalized investment advice regarding cryptocurrency, you should seek the advice of a registered investment advisor.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
· WE ARE NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
· WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. WE ARE EDUCATORS AND PROVIDE OPINIONS THAT MAY RESULT IN UNEXPECTED OUTCOMES.
· YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENT IS INHERENTLY RISKY AND THAT ANY INVESTING ACTIONS YOU TAKE ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
· DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND SPEAK WITH YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR BEFORE MAKING PERSONAL FINANCIAL DECISIONS.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO ANY USE OF THE ROCKETFUEL WEBSITEs, APP, THE ONLINE COMMUNITY OR THE CONTENT.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITES OR COMMUNITY WILL MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS OR NEEDS YOU MAY HAVE OR THAT THEY WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE.
IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE THAT WE PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITES, ONLINE COMMUNITY AND THE SERVICES "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICES OR THE SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES FOR YOUR NEEDS.
WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE AND ONLINE COMMUNITY DO NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL OR TAX ADVICE, AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO MAKE ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS. WE DO NOT ADVOCATE THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT, NOR DO WE ENDORSE OR SPONSOR THE PRODUCTS, GOODS OR SERVICES OF ANY USER OF THE ONLINE COMMUNITY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ASSISTANCE OF A PROFESSIONAL FOR TAX, FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT ADVICE.
WE MAKE NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY BY JURISDICTION. NO ROCKETFUEL AGENT OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSIONS, OR ADDITIONS TO THIS WARRANTY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL WE OR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED ENTITIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSS OF ANY CHARACTER, RELATING TO (I) THE WEBSITES, (II) ONLINE COMMUNITY OR CONTENT, (III) THIS AGREEMENT, OR (IV) ACTIVITIES RELATING THERETO, EVEN IF ROCKETFUEL SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE LIMIT OF OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE MEMBERSHIP FEES YOU PAID TO US.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN ROCKETFUEL'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
· This Agreement is the exclusive and entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of RocketFuelEducation.com, RocketFuelCrypto.com, the on-line community, and our Telegram account. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements, representations, negotiations or other dealings between you and us.
· This Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement, will be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the State of Washington, USA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
· The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be the federal and state courts sitting in King County in the State of Washington, USA.
· This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
· If any part of this Agreement is found to be void unenforceable or invalid, it shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement.
· Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement nor will it be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision.
· This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations, by operation of law or otherwise, under this Agreement to anyone and no third party is a beneficiary of your rights under this Agreement.
You agree that by your use of the on-line community and website, you acknowledge and you agree that:
1) you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by all its terms and conditions;
2) by accepting the agreement, the agreement will be deemed accepted and signed by you personally;
3) if If you create an account without actually reading or printing this agreement, you will nevertheless be legally bound; and
4) you warrant and represent that you are an adult and not under any disability in making a contract.