Effective: May 18, 2022
IMPORTANT INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION
This website is intended to be used only by adults who are age 18 or older. You must not use this website if you are not an adult and do not have the consent of your parent or guardian to use this website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect and use personal information that identifies you, relates to you, or is reasonably able to be associated with you or your household. This information may include:
· Personal Information. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, postal address, location, telephone number, gender, age, date of birth, and other demographic information.
· Account Information. When you create an account profile or if you make a purchase, we collect information about you and your purchases, your shipping address (if applicable), your billing address, and your payment information. We also collect any email, text, and chatbox, communications you have with our customer service representatives.
· Content You Post. We collect any information that you post, share, or upload to our websites or Telegram account, such as comments, posts, photos, videos, and reviews. When you participate in chat rooms, discussion forums, and other types of shared communication within our websites or Telegram account, you should be aware that the information will be broadly shared with other members.
· Information About Your Device. We collect information that identifies your internet browser, the equipment you use to access our websites (computer or phone), the pages you browse on our websites, any links on our websites that you click on, what pages directed you to our websites, and how long you visit each page on our websites.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Most of the information we collect about you is information that you voluntarily give us. This type of information is described, above, in the What Information Do We Collect About You? section.
We may also collect information about you from:
· A third party with your consent (for example, a payment processor).
· Our IT system (for example, the dates and times you access our website, your browsing history on our website, your interactions with our website, or your communications with us).
· Cookies, pixels (“”clear GIF”), and HTML5. These are small files that are stored on your internet browser or computer and contain information about your use of our website. Most internet browsers allow you to choose whether, and to what extent, you accept cookies. However, some internet browsers do not allow you to customize your settings for pixels and HTML5 files.
· Our advertising partners (for example, if our website contains any sponsored links, we collect information about whether and when you click on the link).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information for the following reasons:
There are times when we may share your information with third parties, such as:
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We store the information that we collect about you at our company’s offices, with the third-party company that hosts our website, and with third-party cloud-based storage companies. We cannot guarantee that the data stored by our website host and cloud-based storage companies are located in the United States.
HOW DO I OPT-OUT?
You may unsubscribe to emails and text messages by checking and
updating your contact preferences within your account page or by selecting the
“unsubscribe” link at the end of our communications.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are a resident of California, California law permits you to request and obtain from us information about the categories of personal information that we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all the third parties we shared your personal information with in the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request per twelve months. You will not be charged a fee to receive this information.
If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, you may do so by submitting a written request to us using the contact information in the Contact Us section below. We have the right to ask for information that will verify that you are a California resident and entitled to receive this information.
In addition, California residents have the right to request that we remove data that you publicly posted on our website. You may request that we remove this information by contacting us in writing at the address provided in the Contact Us section below.
If you are a resident of Nevada and we are required to comply with Nevada Revised Statute §603A.300, then you have the right to direct us not to sell certain personally identifiable information that we collect about you. You may review and request that we change the personally identifiable information that we collect about you by contacting us at the address found in the Contact Us section below.
Non-Residents of the United States of America.
If you are a resident of a foreign country, you may have additional rights regarding the information we collect about you. Depending on the laws of your country, you may have the rights:
· To ask us not to process your personal information (as defined by the applicable law), including where we use your information for direct marketing purposes.
· To receive a copy of all your personal information that we possess so you may verify that we are lawfully processing your personal information.
· To ask us to correct any errors in your personal information.
· To ask us to delete your personal information.
· To ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
· To ask us to transfer your personal information to another party.
· To withdraw your consent (if you have previously provided it) for us to collect or use your personal information for a specific purpose.
Please contact us at the address listed in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy if you want to exercise the rights provided by the data protection law of your residence.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical, physical, and administrative procedures to protect the security of your information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the internet or stored by us or our business partners There will always be a risk that your information will be compromised. Therefore, you should take appropriate steps to secure your computer, tablet, or phone and you should only access our Site from a device that you trust.
We do not collect or maintain information from users actually known to be under the age of 13 and no part of our websites are structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. If you think that we received information from an individual under the age of 13, please contact us at our email address listed in the Contact Us section below. We will take all reasonable efforts to remove the information.
We hope that you found this Policy to be clear and transparent. However, if you have a question or concern or would just like to provide feedback about this Policy, please contact us by email at: [email protected]